The 100% pure honey Tesela Honey, is collected in Spain, by experienced beekeepers of several generations, who know how to take good care of the bees, with care, love, respect and precision.
It is presented in an elegant and innovative format, consistent with its quality, in a cardboard box to complete the customer experience. Both for personal consumption and to make a gift, this honey is an ideal option, good for health and for the environment.
Our premium case has received in 2021 8 mentions in national and international publications and 2 publications in books, specified below:
- International Design Blog Post: World Brand Design Society, May 2021.
- Web and book publication: Selected Europe The Book 2021.
- Book publication: The Favorite Design Book 2021.
- International design blog post Packaging of the World, May 2021.
- International Design Blog Post: The Dieline, May 2021.
- Article in Pentawards 2021
- Mention in Dopely Branding 2021.
- Mention in Gastro Project 2021
- Selected Bilbao 2021 Finalists.
- Selected as one of the outstanding projects of the year in the summary dossier of the AAD 2021 (Andalusian Design Association).
At Tesela Natura we are committed to offering consumers a honey with all the guarantees of purity, quality and origin, with the Food of Extremadura seal, but we also have a great commitment to the environment, we are very sensitized with the care of the environment and we know that bees are essential for the survival of the species due to their pollination work, necessary for the proliferation of most crops.
Functions and details
- 100% Spanish origin.
- 100% pure honey, without mixtures of any kind.
- Quality certified by the Apinevada laboratory.
- Ideal remedy for flu, colds and colds.
- Perfect gift: exclusive and careful packaging to give health.
- Good for people and good for the planet.